Guardian Bicycle Company warrants this new Guardian bicycle frame against defects in material and workmanship, subject to the following limitations, terms, and conditions:
- All warranties are for the original owner only, must be accompanied by proper purchase documentation and are nontransferable.
- Bicycle frame is covered under a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects or material defects only.
- All components are covered under a 1-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects or material defects only.
- Any use other than the intended use of the bicycle will void the warranty.
- Normal wear, accident, abuse, neglect, improper assembly, improper fit, or improper maintenance by anyone or the use of parts and devices not consistent with the use originally intended for the bicycle as sold are not covered under this limited warranty.
- All wear items (tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, etc.) are not covered under the warranty.
- This warranty is limited to replacing the defective part without charge and the company shall in no event be responsible for consequential or special damages.
- This bicycle is not intended for use in trick riding, ramp riding, jumping, aggressive riding, riding on severe terrain, riding in severe climates, racing, riding with heavy loads, institutional or industrial use, or any similar activities; such uses may damage the bicycle, can cause serious injury to the rider, and in all cases will void this warranty. Likewise, the bicycle is not intended for use with a motor.
- The original owner shall pay all freight and labor charges connected with the warranty and parts changeover
- This warranty is expressly in lieu of any other warranties, any implied warranty, including any warranty of merchantability of fitness, shall be limited in duration to the duration the express warranty set forth herein
- Any modification to frame or components will void this warranty.
Any questions concerning this warranty policy can be directed to Guardian Bicycle Company, firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS OF LIMITED WARRANTY:
This limited warranty is not meant to suggest or imply that the bicycle cannot be broken or will last forever. It does mean that the bicycle is covered subject to the terms of the limited warranty.
This limited warranty applies only to the original owner of a Guardian bicycle and is not transferable to subsequent owners.
For any warranty claim to be considered, the bicycle must be brought in to an Authorized Guardian Bicycle Retailer. The bicycle must be in assembled condition and accompanied by the original, dated sales receipt for the bicycle. (Be sure to keep your receipt in a safe place.)
This limited warranty is void if the bicycle is subjected to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, an accident or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use.
This limited warranty applies only to bicycles purchased in fully assembled and adjusted condition from Authorized Guardian Retailers.
Damage resulting from normal wear and tear, including the results of fatigue, is not covered. Fatigue damage is a symptom of the frame being worn out through normal use. It is one kind of normal wear and tear, and it is the owner's responsibility to inspect his/her bicycle. Damage resulting from corrosion is not covered. Damage resulting from improper assembly or maintenance, or from installation of parts and accessories not compatible with the Guardian bicycle, is not covered.
All labor charges for warranty service, including the transfer of components and/or any installation of new components, are the responsibility of the bicycle's owner. Due to product evolution and obsolescence, some components may not be available for older models. In these cases, sourcing and paying for components is the responsibility of the bicycles owner.
During the duration of this limited warranty, Guardian will either repair any defective frame or component, or, at our option, replace any defective frame or component with the same or most nearly comparable model or component then available. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ANY AND ALL OTHER REMEDIES AND DAMAGES THAT MAY OTHERWISE BE APPLICABLE ARE EXCLUDED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY GUARDIAN ON ITS FRAMES AND COMPONENTS, AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION HEREIN. ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY LAW INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXCLUDED.
Please refer to the documents included with your bicycle for possible further restrictions.